To enable/disable Domain Level Protection please go to the settings page and find the Domain Level Protection option:
- Enter/edit the list of allowed domains on which your files can play (one domain per line)
- Turn On/Off switch for Domain Level protection
If domain-level protection is enabled, set to ON, all your media files will be accessible and playable only on allowed referral domains listed in the specific section under your Settings.
It is important the way you list allowed domains at the domain list.
There are a few things which you need to pay attention to:
- You shouldn’t leave a space behind your domain URL
- All the websites in your domain list must contain www
- If you have a cname set up, you should add the cname url to your domain list